Meet & Greet

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm a Vancouverite currently digging my way out of the snow in Toronto. When I'm not digging, I work at an ad agency downtown.
You had the right idea. The problem is I have too many ideas for one place. They're all right, too. Depending on who you ask. And who you are.

So, if you want to learn more about me, stay right here. Or, you can right this little misunderstanding by redirecting yourself to http://gmakarewicz.carbonmade.com/

Friday, January 9, 2009

Someone's Got A Hate On For Lip Balm...

http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/

Ok, so this site is quite something. it's a collection of testimonials from people who share an 'addiction' to lip balm, as well as research on the history of 'deceitful' balm manufacturers. Have to say, this isn't the first time I've heard mention of ingredients in lip glosses and balms that actually cause your lips to dry out, thereby creating further need for the product. Then again, should you manage to kick the balm habit, are we not still addicted to countless other products, such as shampoos and conditioners, which strip natural oils from your scalp and then do a poor job of replacing them? Aren't we all addicted to something, and don't we simply make concessions in terms of which addictions we're willing to beat, and which we're simply willing to keep?

No comments: